This website is owned and operated by Kimmy & Bear.
By accessing our site you accept the following terms and conditions of use and the terms and conditions of use of any particular services available on this site:
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information we provide on this site is accurate and up to date however we accept no liability for reliance on the information provided in this site including loss or damage (including indirect and consequential loss) which you or any third party may incur directly or indirectly as a result of the use of this site.
- We reserve the right to modify, edit or delete the information provided on this site at any time in order to improve our services to you or if required by law. All such changes are incorporated in the general terms and conditions of use which apply to you each time you access this site. We encourage you to regularly check our terms and conditions of use and we will advise you of changes where practicable.
- Whilst we take all due care and diligence in protecting the security of information on the site, we do not accept liability for damage caused to you by third party interception of the site.
- All information on this site is protected by international intellectual property laws and as such if you reproduce any aspects of this site without our permission, you may be in breach of those laws. We grant all visitors to our site permission and limited license to reproduce by any means any aspects of our site for non-commercial uses and for the purpose of general enquiry. Any adaptation, deletion or any other form of alteration of manipulation of the any of the information is an unauthorised use of the information. If you have any queries as to your intended use of the information, please let us know!
- We welcome your comments on any aspect of our site. You are not permitted to use the content of our website, our logos or any product or other images that appear on our website without our prior written consent. Unauthorised use, reproduction, modification and/or distribution is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of our or our licensors’ intellectual property rights.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Kimmy & Bear is not responsible for the delivery of prizes or the delay in delivery.
- Winners have two weeks to claim their prizes. If unclaimed, a new winner will be chosen.
- Winners must reside within South Africa.