A couple months ago I told you all about Woolworth’s Littleworld community that I had just joined. Now four months down the line and I am loving it! As you know, I hate loyalty programs that don’t give me any actual benefits, but I have been enjoying the Littleworld benefits since February!
My favourite benefit, like any mama’s would be, was the spa voucher – I had the most relaxing afternoon, no kids, hot tea, in a gown being pampered, basically a reason all on its alone to join Littleworld (in case you didn’t know you receive a free spa voucher when you spend R450 or more in your first three months of joining). Of course, the voucher benefits have also been great, there is nothing like having a voucher to spend on your baby’s clothes when you hit the stores. I used both my welcome voucher and the kiddie birthday voucher on some new shoes for miss Francie (seriously, how quickly do their feet grow?!) and on some winter essentials. (FYI: You receive an exclusive welcome voucher when joining as well as a R50 Woolies voucher as a birthday present for your little one.)
A few of the other things that I love about Littleworld:
The Littleworld newsletter is informative and useful – I love the monthly newsletter, I’ve found the tips pretty useful which I don’t usually find is the case with other newsletters and I have also enjoyed getting updates on Woolies food (since I am there pretty much everyday).
The Facebook group: The Parent Feed (if you haven’t joined yet, best you do) I love being a part of this community of parents who are in the same life stage as I am – we are experiencing parenthood together and are able to share and seek advice from a community who cares.
The contributors are Meg Faure (who I have been a huge fan of since I treated my Baby Sense book like a newborn Bible), Terence Mentor, Jo-Ann Strauss (such an inspiring mama), Bailey Schneider (love her Instagram account) and Zodwa Khumalo (who I have known for ages and is one of the coolest moms I know).
CHANCE TO WIN FOR FATHER’S DAY!
Now, to celebrate Father’s Day, along with Woolworths and Littleworld we’re giving you the chance to win a R1000 Woolworths gift card. All you have to do is:
- Join the Parent Feed Facebook group
- Share the Parent Feed group on your Facebook timeline.
- Tell us in the comments section below that you have joined and shared the group.
The winner will be announced on Saturday 16th June 2018.
The use of the Woolworths gift card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- This card is only exchangeable for merchandise in Woolworths stores and may not be refunded or redeemed for cash.
- No cash change will be given.
- This card may not be redeemed against purchases made at Woolworths stores outside the Republic of South Africa or any Engen stores.
- This card is valid for 36 (thirty-six) months from date of issue.
- This card may not be used to make payments into any Woolworths card or loan account or utilities account.