Play dough is great on any given day but what makes this recipe even better is
- It only takes two ingredients
- It takes no cooking
- Your babes can make it themselves.
Here is what you need:
- 1 part hair conditioner
- 2 parts corn starch flour
The twins were so excited to not only play with play dough for the afternoon but make their own.
We set them out with a big bowl each and a cup. Part of the fun (and learning) is letting your little ones be involved in all the steps.
- Measure our 1 cup of hair conditioner and empty into the bowl. The girls loved this part.
- Then measure out two cups of corn starch flour, pour into bowl. We encouraged the girls to pour the flour into the cup and empty the cup into the bowl.
- Mix the two together, using your hands.
- And voila! The silkiest, smoothest play dough ever.
*Bare in mind that the quantities might need slight adjusting because all conditioners have a different texture.
- If you wish, you can add some drops of food colouring for a colourful effect.